Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 5 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: Senior WordPress Developer
LOCATION: Anywhere, Remote position with virtual presence
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent position
SALARY: Market-related, depending on skills, qualifications & experience
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
Our client is a force to reckon with in the digital tech space and they are looking for a talented, hip, vibrant, energetic & dynamic Senior WordPress Developer, who is passionate about building and maintaining world-class WordPress based websites – leveraging WordPress as a CMS and framework and proficient with both WordPress theme and plugin development.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Passionate about building and maintaining world-class WordPress based websites
- Leveraging WordPress as a CMS and framework
- Proficient with both WordPress theme and plugin development.
- Digital Design Skills
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- 5+ years’ experience in WordPress & Web development
- Relevant Degree or National Diploma (Diploma or above)
- The individual should be familiar with Adobe Products such as (Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Ability to build and consume RESTful web services is a plus
- MVC frameworks like Symfony2 or Laravel are a plus
- The individual should be familiar with E-commerce and the challenges associated with this including a high-level SSL experience
- Competent with revision control systems (Git) and Hosting such as GoDaddy are a plus
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV with your current contact details (Contact number & Email Address)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Head & Shoulders Photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that comply with the above-mentioned and matching the requirements of the job will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.