Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 5 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: Senior Software Developer Team Lead
LOCATION: Johannesburg Office South Africa
To build, integrate new software applications and customise existing ones, both through your actual development and through the management of the developers.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Qualification in IT with 10 years of experience.
- OR Degree in Computer Science with 5 years of experience.
- Experience leading or managing a team of developers.
- Preference will be given to candidates with industry experience related to the online gaming/gambling industry.
- Ability to work shifts and weekends when required.
- Expert knowledge of C# / PHP and at least one other programming language
- Experience interacting with customers, external partners, and business stakeholders.
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use #SSDEV as a reference in the subject line of your email.
- Updated CV with your current contact details (we need your contact number & email address, an alternative number, ensure that you are available on instant messaging such as WhatsApp or Telegram)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Most recent head & shoulders photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.