Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 5 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: Senior Product Owner/Manager
LOCATION: Anywhere, Remote position with virtual presence
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent position
SALARY: Market-related, depending on skills, qualifications & experience
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
Our client is a force to reckon with in the digital tech space and they are looking for a talented, hip, vibrant, energetic & dynamic Product Owner/Manager – Technically strong with exceptional project management and vision to build new as well as maintain existing large scale applications and products for all their clients. An understanding of MySQL, the AWS infrastructure and Mobile Networking would all be added bonuses.
The Product Owner is a professional responsible for setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by a team in order to ensure the most valuable and proper functionality of the product. As Product Owner, you will gather feature requests, schedule releases and coordinates sprints. You should be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases. Your effort is important for the company as you will need to deliver product not just according to users, but the product that helps make our company vision reality.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Technically strong with exceptional project management
- An understanding of MySQL, the AWS infrastructure and Mobile Networking would all be added bonuses.
- Minimum 5 years’ solid (post-graduate) experience in web, software, application development & product management
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or related is a must
- Agency working experience/background is highly beneficial
- Entrepreneurship skills or experience.
- Creative thinker with Strategic thinking.
- Product Management.
- The experience in sales or marketing is an advantage.
- Management of stakeholders and their expectation.
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal.
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and customers.
- Experience with a definition of minimum marketable features and minimum viable products.
- Knows how to define the product roadmap.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Attention to details.
- Disciplined & Active listening.
- Overall understanding of technologies used in the product.
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to email@example.com
- Updated CV with your current contact details (Contact number & Email Address)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Head & Shoulders Photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that comply with the above-mentioned and matching the requirements of the job will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.