Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 5 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: Senior Java Developer
LOCATION: Anywhere, Remote position with virtual presence
TYPE: Full-Time, Permanent position
SALARY: Market-related, depending on skills, qualifications & experience
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
Our client is a force to reckon with in the digital tech space and they are looking for a talented, hip, vibrant, energetic & dynamic Senior Java Developer, who is passionate about building large scale products in Java using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and the Spring Integration Framework following good coding standards and implementing maintainable coding patterns. Must be comfortable using Spring Data or Hibernate JPA as well as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, and Redis.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE:
- Passionate about building Java using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud and the Spring Integration Framework following good coding standards and implementing maintainable coding patterns.
- Must be comfortable using Spring Data or Hibernate JPA as well as RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, and Redis.
- Minimum 5 years’ solid (post-graduate) experience in web, software & application development
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Development or related is a must
- Agency working experience/background is highly beneficial
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to email@example.com
- Updated CV with your current contact details (Contact number & Email Address)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Head & Shoulders Photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that comply with the above-mentioned and matching the requirements of the job will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.