Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 5 Years
Desired Status Non EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
POSITION: Senior Front-End Developer
SALARY: Market-related, depending on experience (CTC package will include Medical Aid contribution)
STARTING DATE: Immediately or ASAP depending on notice to be worked
Our client is looking for an experienced senior Front-end developer with more than five years’ experience, to work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects for their clients and partners in the fields of media, communication and education.
As a successful candidate you would;
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable web products on various platforms and frameworks, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for a communications platform (Client Developed Platform).
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
- 5 years’ solid experience as a Senior Front-End Developer
- Related Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science/Software Development
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.
COMPETENT AND EXPERIENCED WITH
- Angular and AngularJS
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture
- 3rd-party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- UX/UI Design
- Site profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- Working in a DevOps environment
- Applicants & job seekers are advised, required & requested to apply for the position directly on Jobnet Recruitment’s website.
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.