Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 4 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: Risk Officer
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
To assist the Risk Manager with day-to-day functions in all aspects regarding online security.
- Diploma or Degree with certifications related to Risk and Compliance.
- 3-5 years of experience in gaming, or other heavily regulated industry.
- Strong understanding of FICA.
- Ability to understand and work on Gaming Software Solutions.
- Strong understanding of Bookmaker operations.
- Dedicated to working long hours and overtime.
Kindly take note that preference will be given to candidates that have experience in the Online gaming and gambling industry.
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to
- Use #RISK as a reference in the subject line of your email;
- Updated CV with your current contact details (we need your contact number & email address, an alternative number, ensure that you are available on instant messaging such as WhatsApp or Telegram)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Most recent head & shoulders photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.