Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 3 Years
Desired Status Non EE/AA
Job Category IT & Telecommunications
POSITION: iOS Developer
LOCATION: Umhlanga, Durban, KZN
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
Our client is looking for an experienced Intermediate/Senior iOS Developer with more than 3 years’ experience, to be involved in every aspect of building and maintaining native iOS apps for their broad and diverse range of clients.
Note that this position is based in Umhlanga, Durban, South Africa.
- Relevant qualification
- Excellent technical knowledge of Objective-C or Swift on Xcode
- 3 years experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively
- Have recently published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store
- Experience in UI design
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for our clients and partners in the fields of media, communications, and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation, and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for our fleet of iOS apps.
- Uphold our values of service, quality, maintainability, design, and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world-class applications.
- Applicants & job seekers are advised, required & requested to apply for the position directly on Jobnet Recruitment’s website. https://www.jobnetrecruitment.co.za/jobs-listing/
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.