Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 2 Years
Desired Status Non EE/AA
Job Category Legal
POSITION: Bond Foreclosure Secretary
LOCATION: Pretoria East
SALARY: R15 000 – R19 000 p/m (negotiable)
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
Our client a reputable law firm in Pretoria East requires a Bond Foreclosure Secretary with at least 2 years’ experience, who can work in a highly pressurized environment.
This role is VERY URGENT and a candidate who is AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY would be preferred. This position is best suited to those who live in or around the Pretoria East regions.
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in SBSA Bond Foreclosures
- Ghost practice – essential
- Must have SBSA SPV bond foreclosure experience and SBSA specific systems experience
- Experience on CACS & My Attorney
- Drafting legal documents
- Must be able to work independently and run a portfolio
- Candidate should be residing in Pretoria East
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Run Portfolio – from opening to closing file
- Drafting of contracts, summonses, notices, pleadings, Section 129, judgements, sales & executions
- Update systems and bank
- Liaising with Attorneys, Banks, Sheriff’s office, Clients, etc.
- Applicants & job seekers are advised, required & requested to apply for the position directly on Jobnet Recruitment’s website.
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.