Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 8 Years +
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category Engineering, Technical, Production & Manufacturing
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
POSITION: Department Manager: Special Programmes
LOCATION: Pretoria North
TYPE: Contract – 6 months
SALARY: R40 000 p/m
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
To plan, direct, organise and control the Special Programmes in accordance with the client and the automotive industry’s strategy, through effective management of projects, finances, human resources, and stakeholder (including lending institutions) relationships.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Industrial Engineering, Production, Logistics or Transport Economics); Business Management qualification an advantage A tertiary qualification in Marketing, Economics or Accounting is preferable
- Project Management Qualification (1-year diploma)
- A minimum of 10 years working experience with at least 5 years in management, complemented by a minimum of 3 years in-depth working knowledge in Supply Chain Management, or Logistics, Industrial Engineering, or Lean Manufacturing (SDD), Project Management, or similar areas
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Departmental Business and Performance Planning
- Business Development, stakeholder relationship management (including CRM) and identifies new business/opportunities.
- Identifies business needs and new opportunities to ensure growth and sustainability
- Programme/Project Delivery Oversight: ensuring delivery as per agreed business plan
- Reviews performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels
- Plans, directs and coordinates the operations of the department
- Plans and implements procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency
- People Management
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to email@example.com
- Use #DMSP as a reference in the subject line of your email;
- Updated CV with your current contact details (we need your contact number & email address, an alternative number, ensure that you are available on instant messaging such as WhatsApp or Telegram)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Most recent head & shoulders photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- Only applicants that match the minimum requirements of the job specification will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.