Level of Experience Experience required
Experience 2 Years
Desired Status EE/AA
Job Category Media, Advertising, PR, Publishing & Marketing
POSITION: Brand Ambassador & Promoter
SALARY: R5000 – R7000 p/m plus incentives
STARTING DATE: ASAP/Immediately
To target Malawian nationals working/residing in RSA within our designated geographical boundaries to maximise activations and maintain the customer base.
- Gr12 or equivalent
- Recommended: Activation and sales experience with field Marketing knowledge
- Computer literacy essential
- Communication skills NQF level 5: Literacy and numeracy
- Ability to explain online shopping and an online App.
- Valid driver’s license advantageous.
- A young, dynamic high achiever who is modest, conscientious, achievement orientated with a high level of energy and drive.
- Good communication skills.
- Positive attitude and persuasive manner.
- Patience and confidence in dealing with customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work as a member of a team.
- Enjoy networking and meeting new people.
- Trustworthiness and discretion when handling customers.
- A smart appearance and professional manner.
- Positions targeting the Malawian market requires the candidate to be fluent in English and home languages (Chewa, Yao, Tonga, Sena, and Elomwe).
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Grow Customer Base
- Identifies customers, sources, and follows up leads, and concludes sales by taking orders from customers in the market within designated geographical boundaries by directing and receiving customers at sales offices, cold calling, and canvassing.
- Distribute advertising and marketing media to familiarise customers with our services.
- Communicate services to prospective customers individually and in small to large groups.
- Understand policies and procedures pertaining to our code of conduct, customer liaison, advertising, and promoting the company brand in the market.
- Confidently manage customer expectations, service, and efficiency objections effectively.
- Maximize Activations and Sales
- Exceed monthly and annual sales targets to achieve performance incentives.
- Maintain awareness of financial sales targets.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with customers at all levels.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with communities and cultural societies.
- Accountable for ensuring that a professional company image is maintained and projected at all times.
- Develop a working knowledge of the total product range and service solutions.
- Administration Control
- Careful and accurate recording of customer identity, details, and purchases.
- Accuracy in completion of activation administration.
- Ensure weekly feedback reporting, e.g., call reports, performance summaries, lead reports, and customer requests/needs.
- Enhance Service and Quality Guarantee
- Identify and exceed customer service expectations.
- Identify and exceed customer product requirements.
- Promote Positive Teamwork
- Promote positive teamwork amongst peers in the team.
- Promote positive teamwork with all Sales Points.
- To apply suitable candidates are requested to send the following qualifying items to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated CV with your current contact details (Contact number & Email Address)
- A cover letter (your cover letter should tell us about your experience & knowledge, what you can offer/bring to the company, and why you believe you are the best-suited candidate for the position?)
- Head & Shoulders Photo of yourself (no sunglasses or inappropriate photo’s please)
- Copy of ID
- Copy of qualifications & certificates
- To view/apply for the position on Jobnet Recruitment’s website. https://www.jobnetrecruitment.co.za/jobs-listing/
- Only applicants that comply with the above-mentioned and matching the requirements of the job will be contacted.
- If you have not heard from us after 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful for this position.